How to Access GO Markets Complimentary VPS October 9, 2018
If you’re an existing GO Markets client, simply get in touch with a member of our Support Team and we’ll help you get set up.
How it works:
GO Markets offers complimentary monthly VPS subscription to clients who have completed a minimum trade volume of US $1 Mil per calendar month (approximately 5 round turn FX lots). A service fee of A$30 (or Account Currency Equivalent) per month will be charged to your trading account if the monthly trade volume is not met.
If you do not meet the above criteria, you can still subscribe. However, a monthly fee of A$30 (or Account Currency Equivalent) will be charged to your trading account.
Your VPS subscription will be terminated when you close your Trading Account with GO Markets or the Equity Balance of your Trading Account falls below A$30 (or Account Currency Equivalent.) You can also terminate your VPS subscription at any given time by contacting our Support Team.
Terms and Conditions:
- Trading Volumes are calculated for a calendar month, from the Sydney open on the first trading day of the month, to the New York close on the last trading day of the month.
- Qualifying trades include any FX, Metals, Indices, Commodities and Crypto volume. Binary Options trading volume is excluded from measuring the trade volume to access complimentary VPS subscription.
- The VPS is provided by a specialised third-party, and as such, GO Markets does not guarantee the uptime or performance of the VPS service.
- GO Markets accepts no liability for any adverse effects to our Trading Account following the withdrawal of the monthly fee, if required.
- Offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer.
- All GO Markets offers are only available in accordance with applicable law.
- GO Markets offers are not designed to alter or modify an individual’s risk preference or encourage individuals to trade in a manner inconsistent with their own trading strategies.
- Traders should ensure that they operate their trading account in a manner consistent with their trading comfort level.
- It is at GO Markets sole discretion to cease any of our promotional offers at any point in time.
- It is at GO Markets sole discretion to exclude you from the complimentary VPS subscription if we believe you have instigated any fraudulent activities or your actions are to be found in violation of our terms and conditions or the terms and conditions of the specific offer.
- GO Markets reserves the right to decline any application or indication to participate in any promotion at its sole discretion, without the need to provide any justification or explain the reasons for such a decline.
Next: A Pivotal Moment For Sterling
Previous: Weekly USD Round-up: 08/10/18